This gluten free banana bread with cinnamon swirl is naturally gluten free and has the perfect super soft and moist texture that will keep you coming back for more.
- 2 cups oat flour (gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 bananas mashed + 1/2 banana for topping
- Optional: Chopped walnuts
- Optional: Honey for topping
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a bread loaf pan generously with coconut oil, or place parchment paper in the loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, take three peeled, ripe bananas, and mash well.
- In a separate medium size mixing bowl combine the oat flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Next in a stand mixing bowl, add the eggs, coconut sugar, almond butter, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and mashed bananas. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Once your wet mixture is combined, add the dry mixture slowly, stirring on low until the wet and dry ingredients have been combined.
- If you would like to add nuts to your banana bread you can add them to the mixture at this time.
- At this point take your banana bread batter and pour it evenly into your greased loaf pan.
- Next, in a small bowl mix together all the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl.
- Taking a spoon, swirl the cinnamon swirl mixture into the banana bread batter. Be careful not to stir it in too much, you want to be able to see the swirl.
- Optional: Slice a banana length wise and place on top of the banana bread mixture.
- Place in the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until top begins to brown and the bread is evenly cooked through.
- Allow to cool entirely before serving.
Keywords: gluten free banana bread