maternal-child health dietitian (MS, MPH, RDN), lifestyle family film photographer
Before becoming pregnant with my daughter in 2020, I had spent years studying maternal child health and traveling the world, witnessing how mothers and babies were supported (or not supported) by their communities.
I’ve always felt drawn to the beauty that is the maternal child connection, but as a dietitian I wanted to better understand the role that food culture and female empowerment played in nourishing women and children. I also fell in love with capturing the moments between mothers and their children that embody a love too deep for words.
It didn’t take long for it to become very clear to me that when mothers were supported, well nourished, and valued, their children (and communities) thrived. For these reasons I founded Madre, with the goal of helping nourish more mothers and their little ones through the many stages of motherhood, while also helping them feel seen in their greatest role and accomplishment.
What We Do
nurturing the wellbeing of mothers and their little ones, while capturing the moments you never want to forget
as seen on
Education & Experience
I have a decade of education and experience under my belt and I’ll never be done learning!
- Mama (my most important credential and experience to date, 2020)
- Master of Science, Nutrition, Tufts University, School of Nutrition (2016).
- Master of Public Health, Tufts University School of Medicine (2016)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (1500 clinical hours)
- Herbalism Training (Herbal Academy of New England, 2018)
- International Baby Led Weaning Network Pediatric Health Professional Member (2021)
- Advanced Certifications In Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Infant Nutrition (Oh Baby School of Holistic Nutrition, 2021)
i've got you mama!
My Favorite Things
For mom, baby & family
Our dietitian approved baby led feeding guide will walk you through what to expect when starting solids, the best (and worst) first foods for baby, our favorite infant feeding supplies, and so much more to help you feel confident and excited about this new phase with your baby.