madre by megan
Let's Work Together
Nourishing the health and wellbeing of mothers and their little ones through pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond
maternal-child health dietitian (MS, MPH, RDN)
mama of two
You could say that I am just a little bit passionate about this whole motherhood thing. As a maternal-child health dietitian and mom to two beautiful girls under two, I am fully immersed in the messy, wonderful world of raising tiny humans, and deeply passionate about helping other mothers and little ones thrive.
Before becoming pregnant with my daughter in 2020, I had spent years studying maternal child health and traveling the world, witnessing how mothers and babies were supported (or not supported) by their communities.
It didn’t take long for it to become very clear to me that when mothers were supported, well nourished, and valued, their children (and communities) thrived. For these reasons I founded Madre, with the goal of helping nourish more mothers and their little ones through the many stages of motherhood, while also helping them feel seen in their greatest role and accomplishment.
How We Can Work Together
we work with aligning brands in a variety of capacities from resident advisor, to content dev., and more!
as seen on
Education & Experience
I have a decade of education and experience under my belt and I’ll never be done learning!
- Mama (my most important credential and experience to date, 2020)
- Master of Science, Nutrition, Tufts University, School of Nutrition (2016).
- Master of Public Health, Tufts University School of Medicine (2016)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (1500 clinical hours)
- Herbalism Training (Herbal Academy of New England, 2018)
- International Baby Led Weaning Network Pediatric Health Professional Member (2021)
- Advanced Certifications In Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Infant Nutrition (Oh Baby School of Holistic Nutrition, 2021)